Sunday, November 23, 2008

Flattery!

I wasn't going to post this, but Rel told me to (And since she posted something similar, I guess I'm entitled to brag a little bit too, right?)
So the other day, I emailed the program coordinator at U. Akron about the application requirements. One of them is that applicants must have a 3.25 GPA, which I don't have; hence my concern. Her response after I told her this plus my other qualifications:
"Please apply….your scores are exceptional…and yes, we do overlook lower GPA’s when all the other requirements are as strong as yours."

:)
Now to find a faculty member with whom to work....

2 comments:

Arielle said...

In addition to that being awesome, I'm psyched that it's Akron (and not, say, Columbia...) that's courting you so hard! It makes stealing you away for various entertainment that much easier. (Selfish, yes. But what are you going to do?)

Danny said...

Your selfishness is my gain. :) Let's just wait until March.....