Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Smiles all around

I have a big grin on my face for two reasons.

The first is that even though I talk to executives and important people with a kind of regularity, there are still some whom I get excited about. Particularly when they're chatty and friendly and generally jovial. I just got off the phone with one such CEO.

I e-mailed a friend of mine to tell him that the conversation made me think of him, and the response I got made my smile even bigger:
Your email made me smile :)  (well, YOU make me smile, but I settle for email from you when I have to).
He's far too far away (despite efforts to move him closer), so we have to settle for email more often than I would like. But I'm just so glad that we've been able to stay (close!) friends despite the distance, and I'm glad that my grins are contagious.

No comments: