Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Text messages

This falls under the saved-for-posting category.

My friends, awesome as they are, sometimes send me pretty wonderful text messages detailing their own amusements (or, I'm just amused by their insanity). I'll recount a few of them for you below. (And you may well recognize yourself here. That's right -- I saved it. Though now that I'm saving them here, I can probably free up some much-needed cell phone memory and delete.)

Oh, and I left the punctuation/capitalization/etc. alone:
There is a ton of dirt on the Dooley statue and a sign that says "Wash me! --Wash U"

Coolest Halloween costume ever: Sylvia Plath. Wear a bathrobe and carry an Easy Bake Oven

Can you steal an amish child and keep it as a pet? Or is that only permissible with midgets?

OMG the m&ms I'm eating are so good I needed to tell someone!

I just saw an ice cream truck! I think it was playing, sewanee river. I don't know how to spell that. The truck itself was unadorned which was sad

I just saw a shirt that said 'i was raised on the street' and it had a picture of the sesame street characters.

There was a possum just sitting on the sidewalk as i just walked past your house. It sat there and swiveled its head and looked at me. Crazy!
Keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

I feel kind of sad that I did not make this list!!!