Monday, June 8, 2009

Unicycle

Walking out of work this afternoon, I was passed by someone on a bike, which is not an odd occurrence. Until I realized that the bike had only one wheel.

And to make matters even better than just the fact that there was a dude unicycling down the street (I say dude, though I'm not sure if it was a guy or a girl -- I only saw from behind, and the hair didn't help), there's this: said dude had a plastic grocery bag in his/her right hand. And that bag contained a frozen pizza.

He/she totally unicycled to the corner store to get dinner. Which rocks.

2 comments:

Chrys said...

heheheh. there was a guy at UNCG who unicycled to and from school. it made me happy.

Andi said...

I just saw a guy with a unicycle the other day on Juniper - sadly, he was merely walking it, and not riding :(