Saturday, March 28, 2020

Game night

Today featured a four-hour family game night (that started in late afternoon) where the highlight was a monster dating game where you had to text participants to try to get them to go out with you. My family members swapped names (mostly) in previous games, so it was particularly hysterical to send messages to name-shuffled family members trying to get them to spend time with you...while also not telling them about your particular monster-like tendencies.

In the end, I ended up on a date with my brother, just as I predicted. (In the past, when the two of us have been out with our parents, he's been given the check as if it's a double date. He is horrified. I think it's hysterical.)

Plus there was a brief appearance by a very cute child. And I slept til noon, which I so desperately needed.

No comments: