Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grin all weekend!

Airtran is having a sale -- you could come see me for cheap! (That's for all you Atlanta readers. Although you can visit from elsewhere, too. I'll allow it.)

And then we can party like it's 1999. And if you've never been to the Akron airport, I have a feeling you'll have a hard time leaving without a bemused expression. I almost missed a flight back to Atlanta once because I had to explain that the metal stress balls in my carry-on luggage were not bombs. And once I showed off the brightly painted, chiming balls, everyone in security wanted to know where they could get some. (The answer, of course, is Marc's.)

Edit: Delta's on sale, too.

1 comment:

Danny said...

You know what I miss? Being under 23. I was talking to a girl in one of my classes the other week and she told me how she's going home to NYC via AirTran's special program for young folk. She's flying standby, but it's only $69 to (almost) any destination in the country. But even for those "long-haul" flights (San Fran, Denver, Las Vegas, etc) it's only another $20. Now don't you want to be Peter Pan?