Friday, February 6, 2009

You have permission to hit me

But I never had a livejournal! So I never got to do memes! And I was listening to my iPod when I saw this one on Facebook, and did it for fun... and most of the answers amused me. So I'm pasting it here. Snarky comments encouraged.

1. Put Your MP3 player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

What do your friends think of you?
All at Sea - Jamie Cullum (I'm amused. Oh, her? She's all at sea or something.)

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Point Breeze - Marah (I have no idea who this is or where it came from, but the phrase kind of works. And I'm liking the song.)

How would you describe yourself?
Over My Head - The Fray (That's sad!)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
When You're Smiling - Michael Buble (It's true.)

How do you feel today?
Still - Brian McKnight (I've got nothing.)

What is your life’s purpose?
See You in September - The Mamas and the Papas (I take this to mean travel.)

What is your motto?
Just Happy to Be Me - Sesame Street (Yes, you read that right.)

What do you think about very often?
If I had a Hammer - Peter, Paul and Mary (I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters...)

What is 2 + 2?
Do You Believe in Magic? - Lovin' Spoonful (aka, the only way to do math.)

What do you think of your best friend?
Beauty Mark - Rufus Wainwright (And gorgeous she is.)

What do you think of the person you like?
Gel - Collective Soul (I suppose in theory we would gel, yes.)

What is your life story?
Flinty Kind of Woman - Dar Williams (I can only wish.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Wild Horses - Charlotte Martin (I'll take that.)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Only Wanna Be with You - Hootie and the Blowfish (Collectively... awww.)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tired of Being Alone - Starbucks Rock Steady 1971 (From a CD from my brother's coffee days. How depressing, though!)

What will be played at your funeral?
Wasted - Martin Sexton (Which is what all will be afterwards...)

What is your hobby/interest?
Things She Said - Toy Matinee (aka, eavesdropping.)

What is your biggest fear?
Paperweight - Josh Radin (Those things can be deadly...)

What is your biggest secret?
How Do You Talk to an Angel? - Jamie Walters (Seems pretty accurate.)

What do you think of your friends?
Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zepplin (Long time.)

What will you post this as?
Love Will Keep Us Alive - Eagles (Except I won't.)

No comments: