Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dirty

I have Internet again!

And so I share with you this:

Apparently, a picture in the paper featured a wrench and pen, positioned so that they looked as if they were... getting it on. A few co-workers were talking about it, and I asked to see the picture.

One of them responds:

"I don't think you should look at it, Arielle. I have an image of you as very wholesome."

So true. And yet... I was the one who passed around Forever at school in 5th grade, too. Which is way more explicit than Wikipedia would have you believe, for the record.

3 comments:

bek said...

OMG, that Wikipedia article sounds like it was written by a 6th-grader! I read a lot of Judy Blume in middle school but I don't remember much about any of the books...

And just for the record, I think that you're wholesome too :)

Chrys said...

omg! I remember that! I SO remember that! What was the peepees name? Like Charles or something?

Arielle said...

Ralph :)