Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sunny day


Sweeping the -- clouds away...

Today, I met Rosita from Sesame Street. (Don't worry, she wasn't around when we were kids. You aren't missing out on some integral part of your childhood.) That brings my Sesame Street total to three (if you count Big Bird and Oscar as two, even though they're voiced by the same person... which I totally do).

The pre-school class that performed with her was loving it. She was pretty fantastic.

Then my iPod did a really good job of playing all the Sesame Street songs while I was listening at work... including, yes, the Oscar ballad "I Love Trash."

Which was performed at my college graduation.

After which the person I sat next to and I turned to each other and said, "I think I can die happy now."

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

2 comments:

Chrys said...

omg. I love you. I love this post. I totally needed some sunshine too.
You rock

Danny said...

Who on earth performed Sesame Street songs at graduation??? I hope they do that for mine!