Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Support your local newspaper

Considering all of the newspaper tumult, this makes me happy.

So does the fact that my local paper can do this and this, even while this and this are going on.

I could ramble on for a while, but I won't. And this one isn't happy, but you Atlanta folks should know this.

So, for the ending-happy: this zebra was found on the side of the road a year ago -- and is apparently doing well. Amazingly, it was not the first zebra in the news at the time. I believe there was another escaped one on the highway. And of course, zebra-kidnapping makes for a great prank (as long as you aren't a zebra owner, that is).

The zebras' names, by the way, are Evidence (which is what the police called the highway one) and Barcode. Which should be self-explanatory.

No comments: