Monday, October 20, 2008

First!

Some of you may have met me. You may know that I tend to be, uhh, tardy. On just about everything.

So imagine my surprise when -- having turned in just moments earlier the last of my five profiles (everyone was assigned five for a large section we're doing), when I thought I was already more than a week late -- another reporter asked if anyone had turned all theirs in.

My hand shot up. I received death glares. I was the only one.

In fact, the reporter who asked hasn't even done all his interviews yet!

So here I thought I was too procrastinatory and had already missed deadline by a substantial margin. Turns out I'm early!

Go me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude... its a good thing you chronicled this! Lord only knows it will never happen again :P