Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny Shirts and Stuff

I completed the Breast Cancer 3-Day this past weekend and there were some awesomely hilarious shirts and sights...let me share:

Shirts
1. Walkers for Knockers
2. Yes these are fake (the real ones tried to kill me)
3. Freshly Squeezed
4. Sisters with Blisters
5. Buttercups (they wore yellow bras outside their clothing)
6. Tutus for Tatas (wore pink fluffy tutus during their walk)

Sights
1. A man with gigantic (and I do mean gigantic...as in larger than my head) fake boobs under a "wet" t-shirt
2. motorcyclists in pink kilts and the ribbon shaved into their skulls
3. motorcyclists in purple fairy wings and tutus dancing atop their pink feather boa decorated bikes to "I will Survive"
4. Sweep van theme: Halloween - scare away breast cancer, one boo-bie at a time!

It was fun and I was laughing the entire time : )

No comments: