Thursday, October 16, 2008

The point

I'm going a little bit American Beauty and taking a chance to write down some things I think are amazing about the world around me.

Back in the day, the Sphere -- who remembers Sphere? -- had a subconference called "Makes Me Smile." In the years since it's disappeared (the loss of LearnLink hampers everything!), I've taken to jotting notes on scraps of paper, calling friends in amazement or just walking around with a grin on my face whenever I've seen something incredible.

Well, I want to keep my incredible moments somewhere where they can continue to make me smile weeks after they first make an impact. And in talking to many of my friends, those smiles are getting harder and harder to find. So I want to share them.

And that's why you're here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope this doenst mean I won't get those random phone calls! I love them :)

I am super happy you have a blog now though. Yay Ariellie randomness! There is not enough of this in my life :)