Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hail, hail!

It's not snow, but there were definitely small chunks of ice falling on my windshield as I drove home tonight. And landing on my coat when I got out of the car.

And you may think I'm weird (OK, I guess you guys just know I'm weird), but I love hail. Love it. And fog. I just think both are so cool.

I mean, ice, falling from the sky! Clouds you can walk through! Amazing!

Also, I apparently didn't sound like a total fool on the radio (although my grandparents *have* to tell me that I was supercool), and someone I know heard the show and sent me an e-mail. So at least five people were listening :) You can, in fact, hear it online if you want to, but I didn't talk all that much, so you may have better uses for an hour. I'm a bad interrupter, a trait the publisher told me I need to improve upon.

Also also, mom was featured pretty prominently in a Plain Dealer story. Today is the day of media whoredom, it seems!

No comments: