Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pizza on wheels, plus

I was riding the trolley to a meeting today and got off at E 9th and Euclid. There, in front of the trolley, was a bike messenger (+18 points for starters). He was holding a thermal bag for pizzas in one hand and going in circles in front of the trolley to keep from stopping at the traffic light.

A bike messenger! With pizza! And dizzyness! I enjoyed.

Later (on the way back to the office on the trolley), there was a man in a police uniform with big glasses and a Sherlock Holmes pipe. How often do you see one of those?

The answer, of course, is not often enough.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey I'm learning to leave comments on blogs (which I hate). I like the name and I'm looking forwards to moments of happy. Unless I forget you have a blog. Oh and just because you have some place on the webs to write your happy thoughts - you still have to call me.